Tools and Resources:
- www.2learn.ca - A wonderful web site for teachers to use. This site was built by Alberta teachers for Alberta teachers and contains a tremendous amount of information (lessons, links, projects, etc.) for teachers to use. Some of the activities are tied right into the ICT outcomes and you can use the activities for your own use.
- www.aac.ab.ca(Alberta Assessment Consortium) - Assessment tools for teachers
- www.discoveryeducation.com/ - Online teaching videos and Lesson Plans
- www.sitesforteachers.com/ - This site has a compilation of links to sites containing teacher resources. Itis an excellent place to look for teacher resources such as lesson plans, worksheets, etc.
- www.pacificnet.net/~mandel/ (Teachers Helping Teachers) - This is a place where teachers can share ideas that can be used in the classroom, tips and teaching methodologies with other teachers from around the world.
ALL SUBJECT TECHNOLOGY:
- Pete's Power Point Station - An abundance of power points for all grades and subjects. Also includes interactive games.
- YouTube shows us how to make a review gameboard using the smartboard - Video guided instructions on how to create your own reviw gameboard plus access to many other smartboard resources posted on youtube
- Instructional Technology - Smartboard, blogging, and podcasting resources for all grades and subjects
- http://www.longwood.k12.ny.us/longsmart3.html - Smartboard Lessons for all grades and subjects
- http://exchange.smarttech.com/ - Smartboard Lessons for all grades and subjects,provided by the creators of SMART technology
- http://smartboardresources.pbworks.com/ - All kinds of ready-to-go interactive smartboard activities
- www.exploratorium.edu/ - Great resources for science teachers. Also contains research resources to direct students to
- www.nationalgeographic.com/ - Great resources for science and social teachers.
- www.tc2.ca (Social Studies 1-12)
ELA 7-12 Technology: